An organisation that learns will grow…
In the next few weeks, I intend to put out a series of posts based on this theme.
Close to 20 years ago, when I first joined our family business, it was my heart felt desire and prayer that I get opportunities to learn and grow as an individual.
Working with Ace Pipeline Group, one thing I can say with pride is that not only me but the organisation seems to be constantly taking on initiatives, taking up on challenges, learning and growing.
As part of this learning and taking on challenges team Ace Pipeline is building a 36” x 90 km pipeline to connect Chhara LNG Terminal with the national gas grid for Gujarat State Petronet Ltd. (GSPL) in Gujarat as an EPC Contractor for transportation of re-gasified natural gas.
The fine nuances of an EPC project such as,
- concurrent engineering to ensure procurement and construction decisions can begin soon after award of Contract rather than wait for a lengthy review cycle,
- financial closures for high value procurement,
- expediting procurement in a VUCA world,
- ensuring compliance to highest standards of quality and safety,
- coupled with modern construction techniques
are examples of skills our team members have honed over the past few months on this project.
There is much to learn; as at the end of the day “wisdom is the realisation that there is so much more to learn.”