We strive for continuous improvement of its HSE performance by the efficient management of HSE systems.
Ace is committed to working safely and protecting health of its employees and others that may be affected by our operations and also minimize impact of our activities on the environment.
We believe that all accidents are preventable.
Ace strives for continuous improvement of its HSE performance by the efficient management of HSE systems.
To achieve these objectives, Ace will:
1. Recognize HSE as an integral part of our operations and consider it in every action we take.
2. Provide safe equipment, safe living and working place and health care (physical and mental wellbeing) for its employees.
3. Keep its employees, subcontractors and others that perform work at its premises fully aware of hazards and safe work practices through continuous trainings.
4. Minimize the adverse impact of our operations and services on the environment and ensure conservation of natural resources and biodiversity.
5. Abide by the rules and regulations of the Country and of the Client whom it serves.
6. Empower line management to fully implement this HSE Policy and hold all employees accountable for compliance with HSE regulations and standards.
7. Encourage all employees to report unsafe acts, practices and conditions.